Home > Study helper > Guide to first time users
- Pleases refer to guide if it is your first visit to Teaching-Learning SystemShortcut
- Log into Teaching-Learning System
- ID : Student number or employ number
- Password: the same as Comprehensive Information System
- - If you cannot remember your password please reissue a password by presenting ID to Student Service Center (☎051-890-2222).
- Please refer to this when accessing Teaching-Learning System using wireless internetShortcut
- Accessing Teaching-Learning System using smartphone or smart-pad
- Installing App on smartphone or tablet PC : Search for DTLS or Dongeui University from market for android phones and App Store for Apple phones and install Dongeui University DTLS app.
- Login is the same as from PC
- . Please check administrator notices and notices for each subject for important information
. Please check administrator notices and notices for each subject for important information
- Where can I listen to Remote (Cyber) course?
Login –> Enter into lecture room from top menu –> Enter into enrolled subject –> Click study!
- What do I do if viewing lectures does not work well?
- Study helper -> check from FAQ Shortcut
- Check from writing categories [System] from Q&A Shortcut
- Receive lecture environment testShortcut
- Receive help by applying for remote supportShortcut
What do I do if I can’t see list of lectures that I’ve registered? : Check whether registered subject is cyber lecture by SDU(Seoul Digital University) or Dongeui University Main homepage ->Notices -> check registration guide attached to Guide for registration
- Please check attendance from lecture room study status search after watching Remote (Cyber) lectures
Please refer to user manual for other information on Teaching-Studying SystemUser manual